Zero-energy low-energy buildings
ZELE is a consultancy service that aims to provide cost-effective and practicle avenues for project stakeholders (i.e. architects, builders or building owners/managers etc.) to create new or transform exisiting buildings to Low or Zero-Energy buildings.
The service offers objective information via 3-D energy modelling simulations, which greatly assist in the project stakeholder in making informed decisions.
The service is delivered in five steps by providing the following tasks:
1. Sustainable options modelling (for new buildings or renovations)
2. Energy audits and energy monitoring (for existing buildings)
3. Detailed design (mechanical and electrical services)
4. Project management, services during construction and or commissioning
5. Verification of energy performance