The purpose of this service is to: design and deliver mixed-mode heating and cooling systems for buildings.
The service is delivered in five steps by providing the following tasks:
1. Modelling of natural air flows for particular: openings, buildings; and locations
2. Optimisation of passive measures to improve thermal comfort and energy efficiency
3. Introduction of supplementary cooling and heating systems
4. Provision of a detailed design, which may include: Passive elements, Mechanical and control systems
5. Provision of commissioning services